PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
20B8EFC6-2B91-4602-A4EC-D7111B40CD8D.jpeg880E9855-9988-47E9-A28F-7E1A1AA936BD.jpeg
A few years ago, when I first switched from cigarettes to a pipe, I didn’t know a burley from a Virginia, aromatic from a non-aromatic, or a virginia from a virginia perique. I did what many do in the beginning, and bought tobacco based solely off of which tin art appealed the most to me. This London Dock was one of those blends. After realizing I didn’t care for most aromatics, preferring the natural (cigarette if you will) tobacco flavor, I never got around to opening this tin. I’m now puffing on some Pegasus in one of my meerschaums contemplating opening this discontinued blend. It would be a shame to end up loving a blend that’s since been discontinued.

augiebd

Lifer
Jul 6, 2019
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Enjoying some 2018 Peterson Irish Whiskey in a Natural Nording Signature. My wife bought me the tobacco and pipe when she was on a business trip to the States. The pipe doesn’t have a distinguished pedigree but it is a favourite for sentimental and practical reasons. Anything I put in here smokes easy, clenches effortlessly and feels great in the hand.

6B256EFC-355E-4D82-9FA8-D4550EA0B24B.jpeg

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
First smoke of April and I think there wasn’t one in March. Crazy month of weather in LA and all of CA. Spent a good chunk of today prepping to have work done on the house resulting from the deluge. All things are relative but it was just pretty rough, especially Monterey area.

Father Dempsey in a Pete. After flirting with bigger pipes I seem to be grabbing smaller ones recently (in February). Doesn’t help the house pipe is a tough one to clean.

98E7BA78-D9BC-453D-86B4-44B80B7D6593.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.