PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
A mix of leftover remnants of tobacco from my drying tray which got a bit shook up - probably Old Toby, some Captain Black and maybe some Rivendell but not enough to make a significant impact - in my MM Mark Twain with 9mm filter and the new extra long forever stem. It was a good smoke. I need to get my ceramic tobacco drying trays out of storage (they are really oval cigar ashtrays but have a gold tobacco leaf embedded/painted on them and would make good drying trays). A pleasant evening to all !

cwpiperman

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2018
Currently smoking some Three Nuns, MacBaren's version, in a Castello Shape 55 Sea Rock Briar. Hot cocoa is my drink. First smoke of Three Nuns, and I do like this version.

20190305-132718.jpg

Weather for Weather Geeks/Pilots
010053Z 01003KT 10SM FEW250 21/13 A2990 RMK AO2

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've almost a third of a bowl left of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
Arrowhead in a Cayuga lavot while finally have the right conditions for a photo I've been trying to get for a week now.View attachment 166128
I'm a big fan of my Cayuga and of the Arrowhead house blend at Paul's Pipe Shop in Flint. Both the pipes and tobacco are reasonably priced for a B&M.

Paul's is an institution and worth checking out if in the Tri-County area. Contrary to popular belief, Flint, Saginaw, Bay City, and Frankenmuth have a lot to offer for a long weekend.

cwpiperman

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2018
New TAD Shipment from SPC just arrived

3 x Old German Clay Markus Fohr Ship of the Line pipes for tasting blends
3 x Cornell & Diehl Jolly Old Saint Nicholas 2oz
8oz Kramer's Father Dempsy
16oz Low Country Natural Virginia & Oriental
5oz Newminster No. 400 Superior Navy Flake

Looking forward to trying them. The cellar is getting to the point where I'll be happy replenishing blends I like, and then grabbing limited releases and one-off's for the forseeable future. With my 3 - 4 pipes/week on average, I should be good to go, I think. (I'm probably kidding myself, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.....)

Weather for Weather Geeks/Pilots
010053Z 01003KT 10SM FEW250 21/13 A2990 RMK AO2

Status
Not open for further replies.