Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Luxury Navy Flake in a clay. Happy Aug everyone!View attachment 160372
@Carol Nice clay pipe and good tobacco choice. I like the patterned clay pipes and own several myself. I don't smoke a lot of them as it's a shame to smoke a new clean white pipe...
Going to the Pirate Mutiny at Matlock Bath next weekend; got my outfit ready and will smoke a clay while I'm there!

sardonicus87

Lifer
Jun 28, 2022
Lower Alabama
Almost finished this half-bowl of Mac Baren HH Burley Flake in the Lorenzetti to try to even out the cake a bit.

I have three new 1oz bags of tobacco available in bulk coming supposedly tomorrow that I'm going to taste alongside the English #1 to see if any of them are close in taste and strength to use as my go-to, all day smoke.

Busy day... ordered the mahogany for the pipe stand I want to build, about to head to the DMV to renew my DL, then I need to make some calls for a few things.
PXL_20220801_182735958.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am not far from finishing this bowl of Watch City Beta Test Blend #1 in a black 1980 sandblasted Peterson Premiere 01 medium bend pot with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. This is the first Peterson that I bought. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_Premiere_blastedpot.jpg

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
LBF in an MM Diplomat Maple cob
7IAfCxv.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Each first day of the month during 2022 I'm smoking one of a dozen "dog walker," small cigars in a sampler from Iwan Ries, smaller than usual but not cigarillos. This month it is a little Montichristo, one of the thinner cigars in the set, a nice mild burner, so far, with a pleasant tang.

It's hard to believe we've arrived at August.

Status
Not open for further replies.