PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
I'd invite you over for spaghetti and meatballs but that would be over a 1,000 mile drive and it'll be cold by then. You could be here by breakfast if you hurry. Let me know what you decide.

I'm wrapping up my smoking day with a bowl of Anthology in a Mark Twain.
View attachment 160413
Hey Tim, thanks for the generous dinner invitation. Unfortunately I caved in and succumbed to the siren song of Five Guys burgers and fries. Friggin‘ delicious, the wife was none the wiser, and I feel zero guilt.

I had a light work day today, so I‘m going to smoke a bowl of Dorchester before the heat becomes unbearable.

Cheers!

261904AE-DA4C-4BBB-98C2-7FC28BC145D1.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. I'm a little surprised to see the Padres get Juan Soto. I wouldn't give up as much as they are trading for him and Josh Bell.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimPM

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2021
Well I began August with Amphora Virginia. Smoking a nice little aromatic original called Chateau from Campbell's Smoke Shop in MI for a Friday review. After that, moving on to a little of C&D's Star of the East in this Rossi Vittoria as part of my quest for an affordable morning medium English "waker-upper". The local discount house stopped stocking my beloved crack of dawn cheapo SV English Mixture; creeps!1659457196892.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.