PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Marlins game.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
Is it embarrassing? First pipe of the month; things have been busy plus it has been, finally, really hot out here in LA the last week or so. Starting the weekend off with a well packed Pete House Pipe filled with Peterson Old Dublin.

I *did* make it to The Tinder Box last weekend at South Coast Plaza and picked up a Spring House Reserve by C&D, a MacBaren Scottish Blend and the last Anthology, which it seems everyone is raving about. One of the two guys working didn't realize it was the last tin they had (or maybe even that they had it).

After we left, my wife said she had thought he was going to fight me for it.

Enjoy the weekend all.

IMG_3483.jpeg

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
C&D Mountain Camp in a Savinelli Pannoccia 606 bent billiard. Temp dropped about ten degrees today from yesterday, not a cold snap but definitely cooler, a promissory note on autumn.
Its just feeling like summer here in SoCal -- a little too hot for comfort. But schools generally are back on Monday, so the beaches and water will be emptier. (Pro tip: September is the nicest month here, especially beach- and ocean-wise.)

Status
Not open for further replies.