PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
Revolution Flake in the Sasieni.

20210808-115712.jpg

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2016 Peretti Dundee in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Larry's El Salvador Dali, neat, is my drink.
View attachment 165037
Jim, you know I love you buddy, but that pipe very much resembles an old, dirty scrotum……

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
After completing a book cover this afternoon, getting it approved, and doing a couple hours of backbreaking yardwork shoveling gravel and dirt, I’ve taken a much needed shower and am going to relax with some Capstan Original Navy Cut Flake in a French Figural pipe stamped only with “Vieille Bruyère” on the shank; it has a natural horn stem—I was drawn to this pipe because the face had so much character and has the feel of a caricature. I don’t know if this is a specific person depicted, but because I happen to be a caricaturist, this pipe appealed to me more than a lot of figural pipes I’ve come across. Close attention was paid to the anatomy of the ear, which impressed me. If anyone knows if someone specific was depicted, please let me know.

IMG_20220825_221847.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Cosmic Crisp apple, and am smoking D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Off to work I go!
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

romaso

Lifer
Dec 29, 2010
Pacific NW
We took delivery of 5.5 cubic yards of pea gravel on Monday—we rented a sod cutter a few weeks ago after attempting (and failing) to chop up the grass with a hoe and have been shoveling dirt and weeding since. We put down weed barrier and started putting down gravel a few days ago so we don't have to mow grass and weed anymore. It’s been back breaking, but, the yard is looking much improved (probably to our neighbours’ delight).

Before:

View attachment 165003

After:View attachment 165004
Is that your pipe smoking shed??? Wish I had one! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.