PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Good afternoon. I'm going to smoke a bowl of Peterson's Standard Mixture. In a MM General. I opened two tins today, this one I'm going to smoke now and another from Old Dublin, after three years sleeping in the closet, they have incredible moisture. Today is a great day. after 6 months of job testing, I finally have a new permanent contract, that is to say a stable job. And so, I'm going to celebrate with a glass of whiskey and a slice of apple pie. Cheers guys..............View attachment 165199
Congratulations!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Aug 20, 2022
I've been smoking my Missouri Meerschaum Generals on my commute a lot lately. My fancier briars and meers are getting a break because these smoke so effortlessly well. Mostly Fillmore and Aged Burley Flake.

That general shape is MM very best in my view. All the bowl capacity of a decent sized briar, but without all the fuss and showiness of the MacArthur models. I give them away as starter pipes every time I have someone interested.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps, smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Just finished a cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with peach slices on the side. Magnum Roastery Coffee Jamaican Blue Mountain, neat, is my drink.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Mercury38

Lurker
Nov 2, 2020
Leavenworth/Seattle Washington
Good afternoon. I'm going to smoke a bowl of Peterson's Standard Mixture. In a MM General. I opened two tins today, this one I'm going to smoke now and another from Old Dublin, after three years sleeping in the closet, they have incredible moisture. Today is a great day. after 6 months of job testing, I finally have a new permanent contract, that is to say a stable job. And so, I'm going to celebrate with a glass of whiskey and a slice of apple pie. Cheers guys..............View attachment 165199
Nice going, sir.
Congratulations on the job. And the whiskey. The pie too.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.