PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexJake

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2022
Hill Country, TX
I recommend 7-20-4 Boston Tea Party, too, if you haven't tried it. For those interested, I reviewed both blends at TR.
I’m going to pick up Boston Tea Party next visit, along with more of the Queen City. I did read your recent review of Queen City - thanks for posting that, it was great. I’ll check out the other review also.

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
As cshubhra would say, "Cigar Time!"
This past afternoon was such a glorious one!
The weather was magnificent, low 70s, bright and sunny with a refreshing breeze.
I spent nearly two and a half hours savoring a Dreams of Cuba Limited Edition Gordo (6x60), one of the cigars my wife bought me when she was in Tarpon Springs, from the dock-side shop run by Lazaro. I sipped some Macallan 12 as I listened to the classical music programming on WFMT-FM.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of D&R Penhooker in a straight brown sandblasted post-WWII family era Sasieni “Canadian” London Made with a sterling silver band with a tapered black vulcanite twin bore stem.
Sasieni “Canadian”-blast_ss band.jpg

Now, I'm close to finishing this bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in an undated straight smooth brown Crosby Saint Andrews “Merchant Service-like Bing” with a silverish band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
St.Andrews_Bing #1 copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a slight bend smooth brown post WWII 1940s Sasieni Ivory 101 Westminster diplomat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Finished work for the day, fed Daisy the Feral Princess, Shy Stripesy, and Tomato. The latter two do not like each other at all, so I kept them apart, and stood around to make sure nobody got chased off for the other's food. Then, I fed Suzy and Molly. At least they are inside, and don't give each other grief about food. I still have stuff to do.
1940s_Sasieni_Ivory101_Westminster_diplomat.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good morning. One and a half hour run, at 6am, and 45 minutes of weight training at home. My sugar levels have stabilized. Now smoking with, Capstan Blue, in a Peterson pipe. And a second Irish coffee. Too fresh, these tins are from 2020 and 2021, smells like freshly cut grass. Let dry overnight. Tastes like glory though. Blessed smoke.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the first third of this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2019 black rusticated Peterson 312 full bend billiard with a military mount and a nickel cap with a cumberland 4AB stem and a N.A.P. bit. Reading baseball box scores while this bowl lasts.
PetersonNAP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.