Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once as a small child, thinking no one could ever love a redheaded boy… I prayed asking God to one day surround me with beautiful women…. Now, I have a carload of beautiful 20 something daughters dragging me all over the place today, my birthday, to have a good time. Lots of food, new clothes, and laughs. I am blessed. Be careful what you pray for.

I’m carrying these Hilson Twins and the tin of GLP’s Lombard with me today.
DD46C999-07B9-4CD4-AB6C-4F70F1EE5F5B.jpeg

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Once as a small child, thinking no one could ever love a redheaded boy… I prayed asking God to one day surround me with beautiful women…. Now, I have a carload of beautiful 20 something daughters dragging me all over the place today, my birthday, to have a good time. Lots of food, new clothes, and laughs. I am blessed. Be careful what you pray for.

View attachment 114951
WHAT! Cosmic the sentimentalist. You’ll never live this down!

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri

View attachment 114951
Happy Birthday Cosmic!
I hope this next year brings you much joy and happiness!

d4k23

Can't Leave
Mar 6, 2018
Texas
Interlude in my trusty Winslow Poker.

I purchased this about a year ago because of the SunBear hoopla and if mixed with Opening Night would be similar. I mixed an oz or so in a jar and will let sit for a few months, but I don’t think we’ll have a SunBear substitute with it. Good smoke though on its own. image.jpg

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Smoking St Bruno RR in a Straight System blasted 31 (very small billiard).
These pipes were more popular in times past when tobacco was expensive. It has a very small chamber with the smoke hole drilled down at a slight angle to access the “well”. Tamping can clog it and the design prevents a pipe cleaner from passing through.
When you master it’s idiosyncrasies, it’s a lovely little smoker.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Smoking St Bruno RR in a Straight System blasted 31 (very small billiard).
These pipes were more popular in times past when tobacco was expensive. It has a very small chamber with the smoke hole drilled down at a slight angle to access the “well”. Tamping can clog it and the design prevents a pipe cleaner from passing through.
When you master it’s idiosyncrasies, it’s a lovely little smoker.
I left out that it’s a Peterson. Damn, I’m old!

lonepiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 27, 2017
Central Virginia
My oldest daughter brought me a fist full of different Kristoff cigars for my birthday. I asked her what made her pick out Kistoff brands, and she said that she asked the guy to help her pick out cigars for a guy who likes them strong enough to kill mere mortals, haha. I love that girl. And, kudos to her for picking up a couple of Corojo Limitadas for the mix.
Happy Birthday to you! I’ve enjoyed your posts and your wisdom in these threads. Many more to you! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.