Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Seen a smoking jacket I like:
Maybe I could get one for the Redcoats & Revolutionaries events & save the old one for smoking a clay...
If I get a new Redcoat I'd have to VERY CAREFUL not to drop clay pipe ash down it...

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Had my afternoon coffee w/wifey in the workspace (I find this Cascadia mug quite useful). Mac Baren HH Acadian Perique in a Stefano Rhodesian. Wifey abhorred the room note--they can't all be winners, I guess.

Bird report: California towhee, Dark-eyed junco, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, Oak titmouse, White-breasted nuthatch, White-crowned sparrow, Common raven, and Chipping sparrow.

stefano.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
(@Servant King ive driven by you a ton in recent months).
My condolences. It's a rather boring drive, always has been, save for that brief period in the early 90s when Christo had all those umbrellas dotting the hillsides.

Good on you for getting out of LA! I myself am approaching the eighth anniversary of my own exodus; you should begin to feel a full-body relaxation quite soon. I've got some friends near you in Sebastopol...lovely terrain up there, and a lot of the same birds as well.

Looks like we've both got some heavy rain incoming...stay dry and enjoy your holiday, my friend! 👍

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
My condolences. It's a rather boring drive, always has been, save for that brief period in the early 90s when Christo had all those umbrellas dotting the hillsides.

Good on you for getting out of LA! I myself am approaching the eighth anniversary of my own exodus; you should begin to feel a full-body relaxation quite soon. I've got some friends near you in Sebastopol...lovely terrain up there, and a lot of the same birds as well.

Looks like we've both got some heavy rain incoming...stay dry and enjoy your holiday, my friend! 👍
I’m in Sebastopol— so if you have any suggestions let me know. (Like is there a B&M here abouts?)

Your part of the 5 is great if only for the opportunity to drive too fast before slamming into the 405.

Happy holidays to you and yours too!

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
For most of today I've been smoking some kind of English aromatic concoction I made 3 years ago and recently discovered a jar of, in a Medico VFQ squat bulldog. Just got everyone to go to sleep, I had to find a pharmacy that was open late to get cold medicines for my kids and chocolates for my wife, they are sick and they were keeping my wife awake and she was getting cranky lol.

View attachment 270469

Sorry to hear about the little ones. :(

I hope all is well and good for the Holidays! 🎄 🎁 🎉

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.