PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Back home after running errands, and am continuing yesterday's theme of smoking pipes that have suffered from lack of action lately. So, I'm smoking Dreaming Pipes Mount Tai in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic saddle stem. A cup of hot tea is my drink.
WinslowC_Dublin_silverspigot.jpg

Pooh-Bah

Can't Leave
Apr 21, 2023
Central Maryland
Back home after running errands, and am continuing yesterday's theme of smoking pipes that have suffered from lack of action lately. So, I'm smoking Dreaming Pipes Mount Tai in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic saddle stem. A cup of hot tea is my drink.
Ordinarily I'm not too big a fan of that general stummel shape (plateau-y?), but there's something about the stem that makes it work for me.

As for myself this evening: C&D Crooner in the CLR (Cute Li'l Ropp), to be followed by Exclusive in that meer I use for everything.
PXL_20231220_232025239.MP.jpg

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
Brown Sugar Flake in a Savinelli Antica

53356352265_ae2b581df7_k.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Cimbrer Bushcraft;
I think he's smoking a clay pipe with a regular stem.
The apple fritters look delicious & I enjoy whittling / carving / sawing wood; I find it very relaxing! If I was out in the woods with a fire I'd light my clay pipe from it:) I like to smoke my churchwarden at Viking / Redcoat re-enactments where Jason the blacksmith lights it with an ember from his forge!

Status
Not open for further replies.