PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have a third of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink on this chilly, rainy day. Happy birthday, @BenMN .
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Masterblaster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 23, 2021
Evans, GA
First time posting on the WAYS thread, don't know why I was so hesitant but here goes LOL.

Breaking in my new Mark Tinsky Christmas pipe with some Mac Baren Navy flake. Thoroughly impressed with this pipe, my first Tinsky (or artisan for that matter) and definitely won't be my last. This Navy flake is really easy going smooth smoke, I was turned off by Burley in the beginning but this tobacco is really changed my thinking on Burley.20231226_153736.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Chatting with the fella who gifted me the pipe. In return, I turned him on to the Ernie-ental blend.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
First time posting on the WAYS thread, don't know why I was so hesitant but here goes LOL.

Breaking in my new Mark Tinsky Christmas pipe with some Mac Baren Navy flake. Thoroughly impressed with this pipe, my first Tinsky (or artisan for that matter) and definitely won't be my last. This Navy flake is really easy going smooth smoke, I was turned off by Burley in the beginning but this tobacco is really changed my thinking on Burley.View attachment 274036
Tinsky makes great pipes and his Christmas Pipes are always gorgeous. Great looking pipe and excellent smoker Im sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.