weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Kendal Kentucky in a Falcon with a Meer bowl...​

WYoCgIC.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Plug in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Going to work before long.
BBB Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

PeterPipersPizza

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2021
Fresno, CA
It’s my birthday. So, I treated myself to this new Savinelli. Virginia is blessed with a sunny day in the mid 40’s. My dog and I are taking advantage of our deck. I took a cavalier attitude toward conditioning my new pipe, forgoing conventional wisdom in that regard, by smoking a leisurely bowl of this Plum Pudding in bare, nekkid briar. Enjoy The day.

Happy Birthday dude! Im also a huge Charles Bronson fan, nice profile pic.

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
I hope you are far away from the fire at the fertilizer plant. A bad situation that can get much worse.
We’re 12 miles away, so we’re not in immediate danger. There is 600 tons of ammonium nitrate in that facility. The fertilizer plant that exploded in Texas, leveling 150 buildings, contained 240 tons. They’re letting it burn and hoping for the best. Too dangerous to get close enough to fight it. Thoughts and prayers to those that are putting themselves in harms way.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
First off, happy birthday @PiedmontPipe. I was unable to post last night for the final day in January, I was joining the Furniture City Pipe Club. I smoked some PS proper English and some 2 year old C&D haunted bookshop in a Sav 904. I also sold my first pipe rack. Tonight, I’m kicking back and enjoying some bullseye in my Dr Grabow and sipping some Buffalo Trace. View attachment 125736
Congrats on selling your first pipe rack. I love the design.I love Buffalo Trace- enjoy!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Status
Not open for further replies.