PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
That’s ok Dan but I appreciate the offer. I’ve put together some special blends for you that I tested in my clay. I’ve called them Birddog Kings blend and Kings blend Dark which is pretty strong, as well as a few tins and samples.
@Birddog66 Sounds like they'd suit the King's Clay! I'll probably get some Erinmore Flake this weekend & send it next week. Been for a pub meal & 2 pints of real ale today; got enough reward points for a free pint now!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
After dinner MB Virginia Flake in the little clay, with a Huckleberry Blonde Ale
View attachment 286142
@Scottmi Love your clay; I had one like it but it got broke:-( Sounds like a good baccy choice for the King's Clay; nice sounding beer as well. Had a meal & pint at the Old Poets Corner in Ashover today; got enough reward points for a free pint now!

Cloozoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 1, 2023
I leave it to the individual to figure it out for himself.

This is not the place for such discussions. You could create a new topic elsewhere, but I am not encouraging you to do so.

Not meaning to be insistent, but I certainly get your point about politics & recipes; I'm unclear about the reference to length. Did you mean it only in the off-topic sense? I'm truly not trying to break your shoes, but the first thing I did after reading your original post where you went on to say "posts have been deleted" was to see if any of mine were as sometimes I go on a bit - I hope entertainingly and not objectionally.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
Not meaning to be insistent, but I certainly get your point about politics & recipes; I'm unclear about the reference to length. Did you mean it only in the off-topic sense? I'm truly not trying to break your shoes, but the first thing I did after reading your original post where you went on to say "posts have been deleted" was to see if any of mine were as sometimes I go on a bit - I hope entertainingly and not objectionally.
Dude, I think you're supposed to take that up in a PM...

Status
Not open for further replies.