PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyLeadBelly

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 9, 2023
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Might be? Sweet looking Canadian yourself right there.
The 1792 is a great smoke man,
for a true review check with @Sobrbiker as he is a true connoisseur of that blend and has a vast amount of experience with it compared to myself.
Well I don’t know if I’d like to be “Canadian Twins” with you (I’m sure that’s a term in Urban Dictionary lol) but that Dunhill of yours is pretty sharp as well. Cheers!

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Having 1792 Flake for the first time in my Kaywoodie flame grain in Meershaum lined Canadian. This is really tasty stuff. View attachment 287015
I appreciate @PaulRVA saying I’m some sort of connoisseur, but “this is really tasty stuff” pretty much sums up what I think of it too😆

I’ve got a couple KW FlameGrain meers too, they smoke great!!

HeavyLeadBelly

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 9, 2023
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I appreciate @PaulRVA saying I’m some sort of connoisseur, but “this is really tasty stuff” pretty much sums up what I think of it too😆

I’ve got a couple KW FlameGrain meers too, they smoke great!!
Yeah the one I have is pretty great. Got it from a friend who doesn’t smoke but received a bunch of NOS pipes as a gift for helping clean out a hoarders house. Got this too though I don’t ever see myself smoking any of it regardless if it’s got “sealed in freshness” lol: IMG_3549.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.