PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and half way through this bowl of year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have a little more work to do.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
GW Bob's Chocolate Flake in a small clay. First time trying this blend. (Thank you @FurCoat ). It has a warm, pleasant taste, and a really nice room note. Will try it again before deciding if there's more ofView attachment 292011 this flake in my future.
@Carol Nice clay; be careful not to break it:) I had one the same I got from Buxton. Maybe I should get a fresh Clay and some loose Gawith Hoggarth to smoke in it when I go there next week.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the half way mark of this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

All the ferals were here at one time or another today. I had bring Abner the Eager into the house since Harry the Hairy started his intimidation yowling, and didn’t settle down until I rubbed and scratched him. As is often the case, Sam the Scamp was with Harry, and I had to let him in for the same reason I let Abner in. Sam and Harry get along until food enters the picture. After Abner finished eating, he took his usual snooze. Sam ate after Abner did, and then stayed with me for a while when I was trying to write a pipe tobacco review.
HarryDeckStareSamClose.jpg
AbnerSnoozeEyes.jpg
SamHandCradleSide3.jpg

Daisy the Feral Princess enjoyed fighting with what were clean socks. She was extra hyper today, which isn’t normal for her lately. Tomato the Brave took a snooze on m’lady’s lap for a while.
DaisySocks6.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of year 2021 first production Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Sleep follows this smoke if I'm lucky.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.