PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
???????? Nice! Hope all pardon a non-pipe post while I pause to say your pic tugs at the heartstrings - our last full day in Scotland in '19 we spent on the road from North Berwick to the hotel near the Glasgow airport with time in and around Melrose being the focus of the day - Sir Walter Scott's home, Scott's View, the Abbey, and what a lovely town! Second pic is just some friendly "folks" we saw across the street from where we ate lunch - met a lot of dogs in Scotland!
View attachment 123469
View attachment 123471
@HawkeyeLinus haste ye back ma freend ! Guid tae see a photo o Border Terriers ???????
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Felt like a change of pace this morning. Got out my dedicated Latakia pipe, a wire rusticated grabow Belvedere. Smoking a home blend, manawanui (brave heart). Equal quantities Va gold cavendish, burley and dark fired. A good pinch of Syrian Latakia and the crumbly dregs of a bag of GH dark flake aromatic/scented. Next time I’ll add the Latakia to the cavendish processing. 966B2961-1BE5-4033-8EAF-3DE3AA17F0E1.jpeg

Unle Tom in my Rua again.
The little gold hammer in the picture is my favorite. I have a bunch of small hammers like this one, but this one is the one I use most. It is an aluminum alloy that is both the best balance of weight and softness…. It responds like an extension of, not only my hand, but my imagination as I work with it.
FF2529CD-9CA8-4C59-99DF-4F344AB42F2A.jpeg

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Wilke Surbrug Crystal Palace in a 2021 Peterson SPD XL11. I need to mud the bottom up a bit, the airway is about 3/8” off the floor…

6-B16-EF4-E-05-B4-4-A92-93-F0-9-FE69-ED977-BD.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Spilman Mixture, a restored historic English blend, mild, in a Savinelli Hercules Oom-Paul, a Christmas gift from the past from my wife. North Carolina, central, has been socked with several inches of snow last night, one of these absolutely quiet snowfalls with no wind or flakes on the windows, that presented itself all at once as a snowscape as we peered out into the dark. Now things are melting in spots and blotches and off the leaves of trees and bushes, only to freeze over again in a glaze as the wet spots turn back to ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.