PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinzalot

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 22, 2022
Wales
I’m only sniffing a jar of 2013 Davidoff Medallion Flakes. My wife has me off tobacco while we’re getting ready to have a baby.
Don't inhale now! Is that your second sniff today? Just remember not to sniff on an empty stomach ok fella.
Can you sniff your pipes as well or just the jars? Not that I do that btw...🤥
Happy...sniffing? puffy

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Working and listening to Fibber McGee and Molly from my own collection of shows.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg

isaac liu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 30, 2022
China wuhan
This is the new toy I received today, unsmoked, made in France. I bought it just for curiosity.There is no way to imagine how small this pipe is without it in hand. The Chamber Diameter is only 14mm/0.55inch.
Is this size pipe produced for preschool children?
I smoked a bowl of Bayou Morning in my Greek pipe. I had never tried this before. My first impression was that the Perique content was a little high, going to decide whether to buy more after aging it for a while.WechatIMG241.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. Finished work for the day, fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave, and Suzy and Molly, too. Still have a few things to do before bed time.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg

I didn't realize it because I was so busy this evening, but as it's been cold and has rained all day and night here, Daisy snuck in the house. This was what she was doing when I saw her. Silly cat.
324696936_675963947650700_7128825834846712141_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.