PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Maybe this giant clay pipe will meet your needs and price point. With a 2.33 inch (59.18mm) depth and .99 in (25.15mm) diameter, I'm guessing @Chasing Embers can assist with how much tobacco the chamber can hold.

@The Amish Tyrant Looks good 👍.
The Clay King made a New Year 🎉 resolution to not buy any more pipes this year...
Broken 2 clays already this year; I've not just broken the pipes but also one of my New Year 🎉 resolutions...
Hopefully now James in the Sealed Knot has shown me how to tap the ash out of a clay pipe without breaking it should reduce breakages:)
I've lost count of how many clay pipes I've broken...
The re-enactor portraying William Cavendish at Bolsover Castle 🏰 says "the purpose of a clay pipe is to break":)

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
I'm going to do something I have wanted to do ever since I got the 4AB set: take an evening and watch Basil Rathbone Sherlock Holmes movies as I smoke 4ABs. The first one will be one of my favorites: The Spider Woman. Now smoking Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum.
View attachment 196412
Great way to spend an evening!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, porterhouse steak and baked potato dinner with seven slices of freshly made baklava for dessert. I'm nearing the half way mark on the last of my open stash of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. The rest of the first release is aging in mylars. M'lady and I are watching Rathbone and Bruce as Holmes and Watson in The House of Fear. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
Argentine tabaco en cuerda in a Hardcastle's bullcap.
20230121-214828.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Taking a break before watching one more Sherlock Holmes movie. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin English muffin and three pieces of baklava, and am smoking Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. We're watching our favorite Rathbone and Bruce Sherlock Holmes movie, The Scarlet Claw.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.