PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
What’s your opinion of that smoke?I’ve considered snatching up a few but always grab what I know.

While I’m not a fan of cigar posts in this pipe tobacco thread (just my purist tendencies at work—I prefer seeing them in the Cigar WAYS), I felt compelled to put in my two cents on the Trinidad Espiritu No. 2 cigar, for what they’re worth—out of the sixty-five cigars in my 2022 CIGARfest bundle, the Espiritu No. 2 was the only one that truly stood out. I’ve been intending on buying a box or two (but, I keep seeing pipes I want before I order). Its aroma is spicy and pungent, unlike many cigars being produced today. The flavour is earthy, creamy, nutty, peppery, and sweet. I was truly impressed by it.

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Cobblestone Brick Burley Plug in a Peterson System Standard B42. This upcoming St. Patrick's Day marks 5 years of me smoking a pipe, and I've decided to celebrate by buying my first new pipe in several years. I went to smokingpipes.com earlier today to start looking and noticed that I lost my bronze status. I haven't spent any money with them in quite a while, apparently. I'll soon remedy that.

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
GLP Montgomery in a Savinelli Antica

53356352265_ae2b581df7_k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.