PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
While I’m not a fan of cigar posts in this pipe tobacco thread (just my purist tendencies at work—I prefer seeing them in the Cigar WAYS), I felt compelled to put in my two cents on the Trinidad Espiritu No. 2 cigar, for what they’re worth—out of the sixty-five cigars in my 2022 CIGARfest bundle, the Espiritu No. 2 was the only one that truly stood out. I’ve been intending on buying a box or two (but, I keep seeing pipes I want before I order). Its aroma is spicy and pungent, unlike many cigars being produced today. The flavour is earthy, creamy, nutty, peppery, and sweet. I was truly impressed by it.
Agreed about the cigar threads as well but an occasional doesn’t bother me when a pipe is incorporated. I’ll definitely have some on my next order based on your and @cshubhra ‘s review of it.
That region and the filler’s usually produce a nice earthy and peppery smoke which I happen to dig 😃😁

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2014 Uhle’s 00 in a straight smooth brown post-WW2 LHS Purex Superfine 74 Canadian with a metal screw-in tenon and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
LHS Purex Superfine 74 Canadian.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.