PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking New Watch City Beta Test in a 1980s SMS eagle claw egg medium bend meerschaum signed by Ismail Baglan with a brown and cream swirl acrylic stem. Watching the Braves-Tigers game. The black cat is here, hungry for food and attention. M'lady suggested naming him "Abner" after the co-lead character in the old Lum and Abner radio show, which is a fav of mine. I'm thinking that one over.
SMS_Eagle Claw-side.jpg

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Forgot how much I enjoyed Ennerdale, I decided to go with the “mixture” since the recent 2 ounce batch I bought was so good. This stuff is just as potent!

Smoking in a Bones billiard - to none pipe smokers this probably looks like rubbish, but to a pipe smoker, this pile of twisted up flakes is pure eye candy!
IMG_5165.jpeg
IMG_4629.jpeg

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Now smoking New Watch City Beta Test in a 1980s SMS eagle claw egg medium bend meerschaum signed by Ismail Baglan with a brown and cream swirl acrylic stem. Watching the Braves-Tigers game. The black cat is here, hungry for food and attention. M'lady suggested naming him "Abner" after the co-lead character in the old Lum and Abner radio show, which is a fav of mine. I'm thinking that one over.
View attachment 227296
I will second the name Abner. I love old time radio, Lum and Abner was a great show.

Status
Not open for further replies.