PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

john19

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 27, 2021
Greece
@john19 A good baccy choice for my vintage clay pipes!
Here's a picture of my favourite lighter:
@condorlover1 feels sorry for him and says I treated him as an oversized BIC, but he tells me he used to light his clay pipes of Gawith Pigtail the same way as he lit mine, with an ember from his forge.
(He doesn't smoke any more).
I don't use lighter anymore. I use small matches. Looking to buy some cheap pipe lighter (I cannot use BIC lighters. Burn my finger).

Something like this.
IMG_20230611_125931.jpg

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Relaxing with a cup of coffee listening to some gospel Bluegrass on the XM radio and smoking some C&D Blockade Runner in my Savinelli La Corta 510C. It's beautiful here and we're enjoying it completely. Be well and enjoy the day everyone!
View attachment 227032
The 510 La Corta is interesting. Can't decide whether I'd love it or not 😁.. How does it smoke?

BCF

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 23, 2022
Pennsylvania
The 510 La Corta is interesting. Can't decide whether I'd love it or not 😁.. How does it smoke?
It smokes great. It's my one and only Savinelli as far as that goes, and I like it. I thought the proportions - big bowl, short stem - may be a bit troublesome, but it's really comfortable to clench and smokes cool. Besides, it's funky looking, and so am I!

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
About to set fire to some Wessex Burley Sliced in a nekkid cob. I haven't really been able to extract much flavor from this tobacco on previous occasions but after about leaving it in a jar for a year, I'm willing to give it another go. Trader Joe's coffee accompanies.
The Wessex Burley Slices are not for me. I just don't taste anything. Is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.