PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty jazz apple, and am smoking D&R Windsail in an 1890s-early 1900s dark brown smooth straight JD billiard with filigree metal work with an amberish saddle stem and orific bit. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to work now.
J.D. (Joesph B. Desjardins)_Fillagree-billiard1.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of Wilke Crystal Palace in a dark brown smooth straight post-WW2 LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog with a nickel ferrule and tenon with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Brewing a few more cups of Community Coffee.
LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog .jpg

brandaves

Can't Leave
Jan 5, 2020
Kentucky
Just cracked a tin of last year's Eight State Burley which I smoked in the Savinelli Series III 320. I wanted to give it a taste to see if it would be worth buying some of this year's release. It has all the woody, earthy and chocolate notes you expect from Burley for sure. The Oriental adds some spice to blend and overpowers it at times. This tobacco dried my palate like I've never had one do previously. I had unsweetened black tea on the side and I was glad for it. There isn't much sweetness at all. I kept expecting the Virginias to make their presence known but they were way in the back. More bowls and different pipes will be required before a verdict...
20220315_082927.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking Wilke No. 222 in a late 40s, early 50s straight black sandblasted Wagner British Thorn 495 (Comoy’s second) pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Working and listening to a biography of Leonardo da Vinci.
 Wagner_pot.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work, did a load of dishes, fed Suzy and Molly, and am half way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.