PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
Now Smoking: After a wonderful steak dinner, D&R Picayune, in a Molina Barasso rusticated apple with fully bent Acrylic stem. Community Coffee, light & sweet to accompany. HOWEVER, as Wifey was fast asleep on the couch with all the dogs, I decided not to disturb them with the noise from the movie I wanted to watch. So, I retired to the bedroom to watch my movie in there....

Molina_Fachen_Type.jpg

Only to be "greeted" by Queenie, who kinkdly made a little room for me on her recliner; but, threw me one of those "and, you won't be watching one of your silly 1950s Atomic-Age Sci-Fi Giant Insect movies, while puffing-away on that evil Stick Weed of yours... Riiiight?" looks at me.
Quennie.jpg

No wonder my Grandfather used to hide-out in his tool shed. - Sherm "Nearly Displaced" Natman

Last edited:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Esoterica Tilbury, elegant Virginia leaf with burley as a condiment, in a Savinellie 606 bent billiard carved in a cob pattern. Celebrated my wife's birthday beginning by a newspaper run after her subscription showed up waterlogged in the gutter. Alas. Things got better from there. Gifts featured a special scent she likes from her old neighborhood in Greenwich Village NYC, and many gifts, cards, and phone calls from friends. Around the edges I did my Monday cat boxes and trash cart chores.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Esoterica Tilbury, elegant Virginia leaf with burley as a condiment, in a Savinellie 606 bent billiard carved in a cob pattern. Celebrated my wife's birthday beginning by a newspaper run after her subscription showed up waterlogged in the gutter. Alas. Things got better from there. Gifts featured a special scent she likes from her old neighborhood in Greenwich Village NYC, and many gifts, cards, and phone calls from friends. Around the edges I did my Monday cat boxes and trash cart chores.
@mso489 do you think Tilbury should be smoked fresh or should it see a bit of age?

Status
Not open for further replies.