PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Barling_249.jpg

Sam the Scamp was in the back yard making a nest to lie in. He got up when I came out to take photos. Tomato the Brave came out to see what was going on. He pretended that he wasn’t going to scare Sam off, but he got distracted by a leaf, and played with it. Sam was busy enjoying himself.
SamRoll1.jpg
TomatoLeaf2.jpg

Harry the Harry was on the utility box bathing himself and acting amused by Sam and Tomato. Later, he was resting comfortably on the lounge when Sam came to eat. He ran over to eat first, and when he finished, a patient Sam scamped over to finish up the dry food. Abner the Eager snoozed while all of this was going on, and then came inside to eat and snooze. Daisy the Feral Princess was above the fray (naturally), and has snoozed all day. Tomato the Brave is snoozing, too.
HarryBathUtilityboxRollLick1.jpg

Harry sez, "I thought you told me this was filet mignon."
HarryEatsME5.jpg
SamEats1.jpg

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
A lovely Virginia/Perique/Latakia blend from Malevo here in Argentina.

20240315-212300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.