PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunnyboy

Lifer
Jul 6, 2018
New York
I was so tempted when those 1982s came out. Looks like wonderful briar.
Haha. I succumbed. I have to say, of the four 1982s I bought, one is my favorite smoker. The other three are very good but indistinguishable from my other Castellos. My favorite 1982 pipe is a cherrywood. That, more than the age of the briar, may have more to do with why it was an immediate standout.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
Enjoying a birthday pipe on the deck this chilly morning with the space heater cranking. It’s 2017 Gawith Hoggarth Dark Plug in a Charatan Authentic. My parents gifted me a pound of Peaberry Blue Mountain coffee, so I am enjoying a cup fresh from the French press. Looking forward to a great day with a dinner planned at a local seafood restaurant this evening!View attachment 299240
Happy Birthday! Hope it’s a great one!

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Enjoying a birthday pipe on the deck this chilly morning with the space heater cranking. It’s 2017 Gawith Hoggarth Dark Plug in a Charatan Authentic. My parents gifted me a pound of Peaberry Blue Mountain coffee, so I am enjoying a cup fresh from the French press. Looking forward to a great day with a dinner planned at a local seafood restaurant this evening!View attachment 299240
Happy Birthday 🎂

Status
Not open for further replies.