Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, char and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. With any luck, I'll be able to go off my diet tomorrow. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2012 E-soterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
The last weekend has seen Danish dogs day and Italian dogs day.
Today is the turn of a brace of French Bulldogs

First up is this 1898 straight Bulldog with a tapered horn stem which I got a few years ago as unsmoked piece.
Birmingham hallmarks but, in my humble opinion, indubitably French in origin.

With a bowl of cube-cut MacBaren’s Navy Flake

F1EDC151-C32C-465D-B1B7-64F1841EA918.jpeg8A43C0DB-CA16-413A-B13B-9E8D36F46E49.jpeg

rsshreck32

Lifer
Aug 1, 2023
Western PA
Good night. Smoking the first third of glp, Spark Plug, in a MM General. Early tomorrow morning, flight to Galicia, northwest Spain. A couple of weeks to take care of my father-in-law, who is having heart surgery in a few days. I will not take any pipes with me, I will only smoke cigars, and I will take advantage of the tobacconists in that area.
Prayers for your father-in-law for his surgery and all of your family as you care for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.