PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandblast

Might Stick Around
Dec 10, 2023
Mendota Heights, Dakota Country, MN
Having Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake in a P. Jeppesen Handmade High Grade Smooth Freehand while I continue to typeset the next issue of Weird Tales Magazine. This pipe is not a clencher as it is very bulky and cumbersome. The unusual choice of having the plateau on the side instead of the top of the pipe is what appealed to me.

View attachment 293145

View attachment 293146

View attachment 293147

View attachment 293148
I've never seen anything like this before. It's absolutely amazing.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake in a smooth dark brown quarter bend post-1935 KBB/Kaywoodie New England Briar Pipe Company Flagship 83B Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
KBB NEPC_83B_Rhodesian.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did some low calorie snacking, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).jpg

For the last three laps of my first set of walks, Sam the Scamp sat by the end of my driveway waiting for me to come to the house. When I did, he followed me, but Harry the Hairy was waiting for us at the edge of the deck. They paid attention to each other for a moment or two before their stand off. I let Sam in to eat, and fed Harry outside. He wanted to come inside, but that’s not something we can do given his combative nature. Tomato the Brave just looked at them thinking, "Two Bozo the Clowns are more entertaining than one."
Sam&HarryCheckOut1.jpg
SamDeckStareHarry.jpg

Toward the end of my second set of walks, Sam was waiting for me again, only this time, he had competition from Tomato. Tomato walked around my legs to let Sam know that he wasn’t getting attention this time. Sam did a few rolls in the driveway to get my attention, and I could really see that belly of his. I’m sure he blames me for it. Tomato came in to eat, get attention, and snooze. Daisy the Feral Princess snoozed most of the day and night. Haven’t seen Abner the Eager for over two days now. I know he has other places to go, so maybe he’ll show up later.
TomatoMyFeet.jpg

SamDrivewayRoll3.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I'll end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.