PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1970s full bend straight grain rough top Savinelli Autograph 6 sitter with a cumberland stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a long time. When I bought it as an unsmoked estate many years ago, I used this blend to break it in. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Sav_Autograph6_Full_Cumberland.jpg

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
No picture today, but I had another bowl of GH&Co Brown Flake Aromatic in the "Lakeland cob" after freshly cleaning it, and I'm really enjoying the blend. The topping is very apparent, lovely and a bit weird, but works with the tobacco really well. I think the next chance I get to smoke it on a really calm day will be wonderful. I'm glad I bought more than a little bit of this stuff!

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Frog Morton’s Cellar in a CAO Bekler.

IMG0203.jpeg

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
USPS delivered this Peterson System 307 via Smokingpipes today. I’ve already enjoyed a break in bowl of my Haunted Bookshop this morning. This reasonably priced Peterson smoked wonderfully right out of the box. My intention was to dedicate this pipe to English/Oriental blends. However, I’m not so sure as it’s smokes effortlessly, hangs easily, and feels great and tactile in the hand. I’m pretty sure P-lips are for me. I’ve loaded some aged McClelland 2015 seen here while waiting for my Tashkent delivery 📦 from L.J. Peretti. Hope you’re all enjoying the day. 👍☕
IMG_3269.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.