PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Thoughts after the fact. I've wanted to give it a go.
Half a bowl in, it’s a good tobacco if you like your tobacco to taste like tobacco. I think it’s going to make a good “easy going, pack a pipe and do stuff” blend to have around. The red Va’s and unsweetened cavendish play well together.
Mind you I just had an order of SuperNachos with a ton of ‘berto’s hot sauce and a roasted jalapeño, so….

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of year 2014 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1916 Barling The Hunt with beautiful silver work and a black vulcanite saddle stem with an orific bit. I was reading Every Other Weekend by Anthony J. Mohr. As a big fan of his father, actor Gerald Mohr, this book is a welcome experience.
Barling_Hunter_1.jpg

Then, I smoked a bowl Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

After that, I surprised m'lady by making pizza for the two of us. Yes, I made the dough, too. I ate two large extra cheese pizzas with mushrooms followed by a big slice of pecan pie and a small bowl of spumoni ice cream for dessert. I'm near the last quarter of this bowl of year 2016 Wessex Gold Brick in an undated straight black sandblasted Kevin Arthur brandy with a multi-colored accent on the white acrylic saddle stem. This pipe was originally owned by Sante “FishnBanjo” Guiliani. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Kevin Arthur Brandy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.