Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Really breezy today with another front moving in.
The Mrs and I spent the morning with Bob and Gracie. Bob did well not killing me on our first trip into the desert off property under saddle.
He’s a good boy (but still I make him lower his head and thank baby Jesus with me that he didn’t kill me after every ride).
Odds and Ends in a MM polished Morgan was smoked.
IMG_0025.jpeg

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2018 HH Pure Virginia in a Pete PSB Strand

53356038795_1ac2f19cd3_k.jpg

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
I’ve been working on some art for a Weird Tales book we’ve got coming out later this year. Getting ready to take a break and watch UFC Fight Night for the next six or seven hours. For awhile now, I’ve felt Erin Blanchfield has the makings of a champion. I liked Manon Fiorot when I initially saw her in the UFC, but I've seen her flail a little too wildly with her striking the last couple bouts. It’ll be interesting to see how this main event plays out. I can easily picture Blanchfield submitting Fiorot.

Going to have Cornell & Diehl Small Batch Folklore (2022, 805/1000) in an unbranded, unmarked, Magnum-sized Swan Neck LC (Large Curve) with a horn stem with an orific bit; this pipe is most likely French in origin, and may be from the late 19th or early 20th Century—it is curve drilled, has a bone tenon, and a cork mortise.

20240330_173004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.