PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Silverwing

Might Stick Around
Apr 14, 2024
Bowling Green, KY
Pressing a VaPer and trying out an English blend, these are two I’ve been working on at home and having a pour over with it.

I call the English blend Haymarket Alley, a reference to a pipe smoking witness that gave testimony on the behalf of the accused in a show trial that facilitated the murder of several labor movement organizers for their involvement in a demonstration that ended in police firing into a crowd of protesters moments before a bomb was thrown by an “unknown party"
IMG_0721.jpeg

Last edited:

Silverwing

Might Stick Around
Apr 14, 2024
Bowling Green, KY
Ahhhh did someone say LINUX? 😮

View attachment 307695

Long Live Tux! ❤️

Slackware’s in the House! WoOt! 🤓

View attachment 307688
I’m partial to Debian myself, but us Linux users are sort of like pipe smokers. Insufferably opinionated nerds. I love both just the same though! I really like Regolith for a plug and play distro, I love the way they have i3 set up.

Last edited:

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good afternoon. Still smoking the last third of dt Ascanian 2, in a MM Cobbler. Before leaving home. I'm going to buy some pizzas. It's sunny, a little warm, perfect for my hair, bathed in lemon juice. A homogeneous cake, immovable. A natural shine, masculine, irresistible to the feline women of my city. That's why my wife has to accompany me.El-resplandor1-726x486.jpg