PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of well aged 4Noggins Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown, smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem. Tomato the Brave is snoozin' on m'lady's lap.
Tim_West_Bookkeeper.jpg

ThomasS

Might Stick Around
Apr 30, 2024
Bayfield, WI
Here is where my pipe would be if I wasn’t sitting in the Blackhawk Bar in Chicago O’Hare on a 3-hour layover to a business trip because I apparently am not a real person if I don’t spend a week in the office a few times a year. Nonsmoking office, nonsmoking hotel, nonsmoking rental…. Sad.

It’s lovely to smoke vicariously through your posts.image.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A minute or two away from smoking year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Passing the half way mark of this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Down Yonder in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LB Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Just finished watching a truly awful early western.
View attachment 308177

After dinner, the scampers were playing all over the place, and scratching up my legs. After giving it a lot of attention, the shy orange tabby has become very social. He climbed up my leg, and laid by my side for a snooze. Another orange tabby watched some baseball. Tomato the Brave came in to eat again, and is currently resting in his cushy outdoor comforter. Daisy the Feral Princess is snoozin' on the door mat.
View attachment 308179
View attachment 308180
View attachment 308181
View attachment 308182
Seems like Scampers is cheering Walker & da Phillies…smart 🐈. ☕

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Was hoping to return to work today after my ear surgery, but unfortunately that's not happening. Still not much balance and dizziness comes and goes. Oh well, I can knock some work out from home and enjoy my pipes.
Well aged Wessex Burley Slice in a Peterson St. Patrick's Day 2020 999 with a cup of coffee.
Hope this all subsides very soon my man. 👍☕

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Last bowl of the day! Dreaded ancient Brown Twist in a short meerschaum 'cutty' pipe with faux amber stem I think. I am heading to bed after this and I will see you all bright and early tomorrow morning if the big fella upstairs says it is to be so. Bonus points to anyone who has ever noticed that I have slowly been trashing my work desk by using it over the last decade and a half as the perfect surface to cut up plug and twist! Goodnight all!

thumbnail-3.jpeg