PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
First smoke of May was C&D Opening Night in a Peterson Irish Harp 80s blasted doggie. Another gem, 9.3/10. Ran out of time for a bowl yesterday, but on the plus side, the greenhouse is now fully covered in fresh plastic, a monumental task that is finally behind us. This is our first time growing food in a serious capacity, so I will not be endeavoring to give homegrown a try just yet. Maybe next year!

Bird report: House finch, Mountain chickadee, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, Dark-eyed junco, Mourning dove, Red-tailed hawk, Common raven, California quail, California towhee, White-crowned sparrow, Oak titmouse, White-breasted nuthatch, and Golden-crowned sparrow.

irish harp with sock.jpg
Last bowl of McClelland Dark Star. C’est la vie. Open to suggestions.
Time machine? 😏

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Bas Matica in my Castello saddle dublin.

IMG-1223.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am off to work to finish this Sabrina story with a bowl of Wilke High Hat in an undated black sandblasted straight made in France Silvermatch Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to listen to The Lone Ranger from my radio collection.
Silver Match_Canadian.jpg

BrightDarkEyes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 16, 2024
Shuswap, British Columbia
IMG_5406.jpeg
Orlik Golden Sliced in my no name tall billiard meerschaum with semi transparent brown acrylic fishtail stem and 9mm filter.

Man, this OGS is really good. The pipe I used for it this morning wasn’t fully broken in yet and yielded a less than satisfactory smoke. This pipe is full of flavour as it should be.

I’m not sure if it’s always this good or if it’s because this tin is from 2019.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Still have a little work to do if the two orange scampers get off my feet.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did some low calorie snacking, and put Sam and the scampers in the back bathroom so Molly Danger would feel secure about eating in peace. Got the pages done, and will touch them up tomorrow since I have a lot to do tonight. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Esoterica And So To Bed in a straight post-1981 GBD Prehistoric 133 billiard with brass accents, the letter K stamped on the shank with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
GBD_Prehistoric 133_billiard.jpg