PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. I've passed the half way mark of this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Hawaiian Kona Extra Fancy, neat, is my drink. Putting the finishing touches on my Steamworks review, dealing with the scampers driving me crazy, and watching the Yankees-Tigers game.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

After an eight days absence, Tomato the Brave has returned. I can tell he’s lost a couple of pounds. He was very happy to see us, but not the scampers. I let him in, and he ravenously ate a bunch of dry food along with two cans of wet food. He got a ton of deserved love and attention from us.
TomatoSteps1.jpgTomatoSteps2.jpg
TomatoPlate.jpg

TomatoLicks.jpg

Attachments

• TomatoPlate.jpg
    TomatoPlate.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the first third of this bowl of year 2001 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Dodgers game. Just posted my C&D Steamworks Small Batch review here. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

Humblepipe

Lifer
Sep 13, 2019
Guerneville, CA
Downloaded last night's UFC event (did not check results today) and will watch as live in a few hours. These two very old meers are the line up. The one on the left is loaded up with Sun Bear's "Mountain Flower". The meer on the right is loaded with my blend "Smooth Criminal", basically a VAPER augmented with Five Brothers to amp up the nic hit and topped with Cognac.

IMG_4172.jpeg

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
The only smoke I had yesterday was the incense from the priest's censer and the smoke from the bee's wax candles raised by the hundreds of parishioners during the midnight Resurrection Service.
Christos Anesti! to all my Greek and Orthodox forum friends

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2018 SG Best Brown in a Pete PSB X105

53273947232_d42de11a59_k.jpg