PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. I've passed the half way mark of this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Hawaiian Kona Extra Fancy, neat, is my drink. Putting the finishing touches on my Steamworks review, dealing with the scampers driving me crazy, and watching the Yankees-Tigers game.
View attachment 308105

After an eight days absence, Tomato the Brave has returned. I can tell he’s lost a couple of pounds. He was very happy to see us, but not the scampers. I let him in, and he ravenously ate a bunch of dry food along with two cans of wet food. He got a ton of deserved love and attention from us.
View attachment 308106View attachment 308107
View attachment 308108

View attachment 308111
7645F90B-DD01-449D-883E-F38CD788686D.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the last third of this bowl of Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a medium bend black sandblasted IPSD 2016 Mark Tinsky book keeper 5 with a square shank and a black acrylic saddle stem with a cream colored accent.
Tinsky_BookKeeper_side.jpg

Harry the Hairy showed up to eat, and Tomato didn’t like it. We fed Harry, and let Tomato in to eat, and once again, he gobbled up a lot of food. He also hissed the scampers who went to the kitchen to see who that big orange fella was. After Harry ate, he spent his time looking relaxed and beautiful. Tomato the Brave went back outside, and stayed for a while. Abner the Eager showed up to eat and get attention. With Abner and Harry on the deck, Tomato wasn’t interested in sticking around, so he left.
HarryBellyPaws1.jpg
HarryClose1.jpg
TomatoDeck2.jpg

An hour later, Abner was eager to eat again, but Harry the Hairy wasn’t eager to see him. I separated them, but had to stay with Harry to keep him away from Abner. When Abner finished eating, he slow walked his way off the deck while Harry did that awful yowling. Before long, all three were in the driveway trying to determine who has dominance. After taking a little time to separate them, Tomato ran down the driveway, and I decided to go inside and let them figure it out.
TomatoOnMarchSam.jpg

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Passing the last third of this bowl of Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a medium bend black sandblasted IPSD 2016 Mark Tinsky book keeper 5 with a square shank and a black acrylic saddle stem with a cream colored accent.
View attachment 308139

Harry the Hairy showed up to eat, and Tomato didn’t like it. We fed Harry, and let Tomato in to eat, and once again, he gobbled up a lot of food. He also hissed the scampers who went to the kitchen to see who that big orange fella was. After Harry ate, he spent his time looking relaxed and beautiful. Tomato the Brave went back outside, and stayed for a while. Abner the Eager showed up to eat and get attention. With Abner and Harry on the deck, Tomato wasn’t interested in sticking around, so he left.
View attachment 308144
View attachment 308145
View attachment 308146

An hour later, Abner was eager to eat again, but Harry the Hairy wasn’t eager to see him. I separated them, but had to stay with Harry to keep him away from Abner. When Abner finished eating, he slow walked his way off the deck while Harry did that awful yowling. Before long, all three were in the driveway trying to determine who has dominance. After taking a little time to separate them, Tomato ran down the driveway, and I decided to go inside and let them figure it out.
View attachment 308150
It's like a big feline soap opera. Such draaaama! ;)

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Finally getting around to a late bowl of 2019 Ennerdale Flake in a 1900 silver banded with Birmingham hallmarks meerschaum 'cutty' with a Redmanol stem as I organize a few things for the morning. It is too late for pictures so in the words of George Bush you will have to do the 'vision thing' or just look back on some of my older posts. I will see you all tomorrow bright and early at the crack of 'Sparrows Fart' which is 5 AM to the uninitiated! Good night all!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught cat fish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Enjoyed too short a nap, and am smoking year 2008 Astley’s No. 109 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1896 W.H. Newman, Ltd. billiard with a sterling silver band and a tapered orange stem with white swirls. Ice water and bergs is my drink. The scampers are playing all over the place, and scratching up my legs. Tomato the Brave came in to eat again, and is resting in his cushy outdoor comforter. Daisy the Feral Princess is snoozin' on the door mat.
W.H. Newman_Cased_set.jpg