May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Motzek Strang in my Alden 4 square.

IMG-1228.png

JSPiper71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Yesterday a good friend came by to enjoy a morning pipe. He’s a Canadian Veteran and had been smoking pipes for years. Even has the mutton chops to boot! Learned a lot from this friend, including smoking a pipe up side down in the rain!

We’re enjoying some Early Morning Pipe that I’ve left idle for a couple years. Not a fan when I first tried it as I got a real cigarette flavour profile. It’s beautiful now. Smoking it in a Bringham Klondike Bulldog.

IMG_6971.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the half way mark of this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Down Yonder in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LB Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Just finished watching a truly awful early western.
Dunhill_1963_LB_billiard.jpg

After dinner, the scampers were playing all over the place, and scratching up my legs. After giving it a lot of attention, the shy orange tabby has become very social. He climbed up my leg, and laid by my side for a snooze. Another orange tabby watched some baseball. Tomato the Brave came in to eat again, and is currently resting in his cushy outdoor comforter. Daisy the Feral Princess is snoozin' on the door mat.
ShyOTLeg1.jpg
ShyOTSideSleep1.jpg
OTBaseball1.jpg
OTBaseball3.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
It's like a big feline soap opera. Such draaaama! ;)
Oh, God yes. Sometimes, it's fun, other times stressful. And it certainly has stretched our budget to the extreme. But, m'lady and I strongly believe that it is the duty of human beings to take care of animals. I'll do without stuff to make sure animals don't suffer from willful neglect and abuse.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a bit of low calorie snacking, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg