PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manawydan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 24, 2024
Just had the best bowl of my bourgeoning pipe career this evening. My wife allowed an experiment where I was able to smoke a full bowl in the house. Sat in my chair and enjoyed the tele and an absolutely fabulous bowl of Elizabethan in my Tinsky 2023 Christmas Bengal 2-star.

IMG_4167.jpeg
(I love maps that show the ocean floor!)

And then followed up with a wonderful bowl of Plum Pudding (the first time I've tried the original) in my Savinelli 606 blue alligator bent Rhodesian. Breeze in the air, fingernail of a moon above. Absolutely wonderful.

IMG_4171.jpeg
(sorry for the slight blur -- difficult night lighting!)

Krikey I love smoking a pipe!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished cleaning a few pipes, and smoked a bowl of year 2002 F&T Cut Virginia Plug in a straight black sandblasted WW2 Barling’s Make SS billiard with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a while, but I figured I'd smoke a few Barlings.Barling_SS.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Read baseball box scores, fed my cats, and all the ferals except for Harry the Hairy, who was here earlier. I'll end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Molly Danger was hungry, but afraid to leave the bedroom go to the kitchen because Sam the Scamper has been exceptionally aggressive towards the other cats. Sam was always a shrinking violet until she had her babies, so her attitude change is understandable. Molly has always been the nervous type, and all the drama and fear associated with the scampers has worn her down to the point that she hides under the bed most of the time. M'lady shut Sam up in the back bathroom, and I brought Molly upfront to eat. I'm staying with her for a while, and with Sleepy Suzy, too, so Molly will feel some security. We're going to have to spend more time with her until we can find homes for the scampers and get Sam spayed. Once that happens, Sam will go back outside as she had been before. Sure wish we could find a home for Sam. Anyway, I'm half way through this bowl of Peretti Royal in a black sandblasted medium bend 2013 Mark Tinsky Coral 5 cherrywood with a smooth dark brown shank and bottom with a tapered black briar accented acrylic stem. Suzy's by my side, and I'm watching Death Valley Days.
Tinsky_Cherrywood.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.