Sep 7, 2019
2009 Union Square in an Altinay

53652127754_848c3ee03d_k.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
After a 70-odd point drubbing in Scrabble courtesy of wifey, I mended the psychological damage with a bowl of Newminster 400 SNF in a Peterson Irish Harp 80s blasted bulldog. Worked like a charm! 9/10

Bird report: California scrub-jay, California quail, House finch, Mountain chickadee, Dark-eyed junco, Common raven, Mourning dove, Red-tailed hawk, and Oak titmouse.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

irish harp.jpg

Sandblast

Might Stick Around
Dec 10, 2023
Mendota Heights, Dakota Country, MN
Just returned from DC/Northern VA area. Helped & took care of Lady Friend after knee replacement surgery Apr 23. Was gone almost 3 1/2 weeks. Almost took couple of cobs with me, but decided no. Hence, no pipe smoking. Getting ready to fill my Peterson 999 Army with some Brunello Flake, courtesy of a friend in the Pipe Club Apr 16. Will also, this week, be opening a fantastic gift from another Pipe Club friend, a sealed box (pkg) of Middleton's Cherry Blend. And will also be dipping into some Brown Clunee, courtesy again of a Pipe Club friend. Thanks to Craig, Ted & Ben -- much gratitude.
NOTE: Had to replenish the fridge upon return, needing big carton of yogurt. Purchased at one of my favorite Indian grocers .... Indian yogurt good, but probably not all that different than regular grocery store yogurt. Yogurt, fruit & oats are a regular breakfast indulgence. While there, saw 2lb packages of Baby Goat meat. Looking forward tomorrow to big cast iron pan of Curried Goat with veggies, rice alongside.
1715472073143.png

BrightDarkEyes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 16, 2024
Shuswap, British Columbia
IMG_5437.jpeg
First smoke of the day in my Vauen Dr. Perl 4284 M straight black sandblast billiard with replacement fishtail tapered acrylic stem from a Vauen Verde series pipe and 3mm filter adapter.

I made pork tamales for the first time this morning and smashed it out of the park! No wonder no one this far North makes them. It took me about six hours in total and I started the pork in the slow cooker last night. Man, it was worth it though. By the way, good Mexican food is hard to find in Canada. For some reason all the really good food begins at the US border.

Status
Not open for further replies.