PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
1996 PCCA Highlander in my Jesse Jones bent billiard.

IMG-1234.png

dottlejockey

Can't Leave
What an absolutely cool pipe. I have one Mauro Armellini Verona 306. Great pipe.
Thanks! That Neerup is pretty sharp, too! 👍

This one and my Fikri Baki meer are my 2 go-to burley pipes when smoking something i really like (especially burley flakes). I actually sniffed around earlier today and happened upon another Armellini that i didn't hesitate to pull the trigger on, just because this one's treated me right. Glad you have one in the stable as well. He definitely does good work (inside and out). Cheers!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Been very busy this evening. Earlier, I smoked a bowl of Wilke Wall Street in a 2013 straight black sandblasted Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baker Street with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite fish tail stem.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes Baker Street.jpg

After that, I had a bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_PSB_right.jpg

Then, I had a bowl of year 2014 Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake in a straight smooth brown 1933-1945 Comoy’s patent Grand Slam 159 *4 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_159apple.jpg

Currently, I have a third of a bowl left of year 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth burgundy medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Smokes as well as a first and worth the $19.95 I paid for it all those years ago. Watching the Braves-Mets game I DVR'd. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Chippendale_(Charatan second)_Rhodesian 49.jpg

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Smoking a post 54 Marxman, Six Panel Billiard with Mac Baron Virginia Flake.

After 54, Marx sold his company to MasterCraft. For a while, MasterCraft imported pipes using the Marxman name; however, the logo was no longer the same and of course, the pipes were not made in any manner that resemble a Marxman. Instead, they more resembled a Dr. Grabow. Still, this pipe is one of my favorite smokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.