PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dog_park_piper

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2021
The Woodlands, TX
Did a set of walking reps on this sunny, windy day, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 109809

I'm becoming a big fan of 3 Sails. Your review on tobaccoreviews helped a lot! The first time around, however, I mistakenly bought a shipment of Daughter&Ryans Platinum Blend (Windsail) instead of 3 Sails.

3 Sails is much better

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I'm becoming a big fan of 3 Sails. Your review on tobaccoreviews helped a lot! The first time around, however, I mistakenly bought a shipment of Daughter&Ryans Platinum Blend (Windsail) instead of 3 Sails.

3 Sails is much better
Thanks for the kind words. I really like Three Sails as you know, but I like Windsail quite a bit, too. Jar the Windsail for a couple of years. Being a straight Virginia, you may enjoy it more when you come back to it.

Damn, I thought that I had already posted this, but I don’t see it. I hope I didn’t post it in another thread by accident, ha ha.

anyways, I was saying that I wasn’t impressed with this humdrum looking Chacom. Wasn’t even sure why I had bought it, except that it was a dublin. But, now I’m smoking some Newminster STS in it.
1C5416AD-9DD6-482F-959C-7FFB523A52B7.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth natural medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 6 military mount with a silver cap and an acrylic black tapered AB stem. Ethical Coffee Sweet Expresso is my drink. Enjoying my regular Sunday zoom chat with pipe buddies. The 4AB is our top topic today.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Just been over to the Smokingpipes.com website; they have some nice clays and baccy prices are much less than here in the UK. Problem is I'm like a child in a sweet shop...
I like the look of this clay pipe and may order a couple:
My RAOB Buffalo clay pipe looks too good to smoke!
For the price of a pound of quality pipe baccy it's surely loads better than scrounging a cigarette or a pipeful of baccy; I'll probably never touch a cigarette again!!!
Problem is I could see myself getting Pipe / Tobacco Acquisition Disorder...
I only get PAD when I see clay pipes for sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.