PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
God day all! Started with GLP Cairo in a Tilshead smooth Cutty with eighth-bent tapered stem. Then got the storm warning update for East Coast Florida. All hands on deck, again; must keep the tobacco and matches dry. And, to soften the angst, KBV Meditations is on deck, too (overnight drying works wonders on this blend for me).

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
One and a half coins of 2019 Escudo, rubbed into chunky ribbons, in my Savinelli 316 Long John. It's chilly on my porch today, but the wind is mostly at my back, so to speak. Still enough gusts whipping around my spot that I have to be mindful of the technique lessons I'm trying to learn. While outright tongue burn seems to be a thing of the past, I've had some "numb tongue" for lack of a better word where I can still taste food, but not as much of the smoke in my mouth as I ought to.

316_esc_1108.jpg

Chaukisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 31, 2021
Northern Germany
Red wine dabbed Virginia Gold Lemon (lost all the wine flavor, additional sweetness remains) mixed with Perique. In my clay.

20221108_192800 - Copy.jpg

For those that might be interested:

I'm having a coupl'a quarts of sweet rosé vino to gain some strength. I might want to get another bunch of pavement slabs for my "bench press" later today. I got no car and my bike is currently out of order so I have to carry them about halfway through my small town, one by one. It's a decent workout.

Here's my "bench press":

20221108_132859 - Copy.jpg

Containing the Virginia Gold Lemon leaves that were sprayed with lemon peel infused mead, tightly hand-wrapped in parchment paper. I'll leave the little package there for a few days before I check up on its content and reassemble everything in a better place.
It's all balancing on that little package, I gotta be careful because if that thing comes down it'll come down on me like the walls of Jericho. One plate is 19.6'/50cm around x 1.9'/5cm thick. With more plates it'll turn out to be kinda like a big boy Jenga,

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, then m'lady and I voted, and I'm not far from finishing this bowl of Ascanian No. 1 in a straight smooth dark brown 1930s (Comoy’s) The Exmoor Pipe 283 chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink.
Comoy’s_The Exmoor Pipe 283 Rhodesian.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.