PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
Good morning all. I’m enjoying a bowl of Bob‘s Chocolate Flake, and sipping a hot cup of joe, while sitting on the sunny side of the porch on this chilly morning.

It’s been awhile since the last time I posted. Life kept me on a Rollercoaster ride for a few months. My father suffered a heart attack from which he never recovered. He held on for 2 months, fighting like hell and enduring daily suffering. My evenings and weekends were spent by his bedside. His death has had a profound effect on me and I’m still trying to process life without him.

Exactly 4 weeks after my fathers death, we welcomed our first grandchild into the family. A beautiful baby girl named after my mother. She holds her Papa’s heart in her tiny little hand and has been the perfect medicine to heal a broken heart.

I‘m ready for life to return to some semblance of normalcy, and get back to my daily routine. I’ve missed relaxing with a pipe and hanging out with you guys. Things that were once taken for granted are now treated with great appreciation and gratitude.

Thank you to everyone that has reached out while I’ve been away. The kind words and gestures will always be remembered.

Cheers!

View attachment 181191
So sorry to hear this news. My condolences to you and your family 🙏

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all - and prayers and condolences to TarWheel and family. Started this chilly Florida November day with KBV Meditations in the amenable Tilshead smooth Semibent with tapered stem. Thinking about picking up a "holiday flake" of some sort; suggestions?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Good morning all. I’m enjoying a bowl of Bob‘s Chocolate Flake, and sipping a hot cup of joe, while sitting on the sunny side of the porch on this chilly morning.

It’s been awhile since the last time I posted. Life kept me on a Rollercoaster ride for a few months. My father suffered a heart attack from which he never recovered. He held on for 2 months, fighting like hell and enduring daily suffering. My evenings and weekends were spent by his bedside. His death has had a profound effect on me and I’m still trying to process life without him.

Exactly 4 weeks after my fathers death, we welcomed our first grandchild into the family. A beautiful baby girl named after my mother. She holds her Papa’s heart in her tiny little hand and has been the perfect medicine to heal a broken heart.

I‘m ready for life to return to some semblance of normalcy, and get back to my daily routine. I’ve missed relaxing with a pipe and hanging out with you guys. Things that were once taken for granted are now treated with great appreciation and gratitude.

Thank you to everyone that has reached out while I’ve been away. The kind words and gestures will always be remembered.

Cheers!

View attachment 181191
You certainly have been on a roller coaster ride. I'm sorry to hear of your father's passing, and delighted your first grand child is healthy. Best wishes for better days.

Status
Not open for further replies.