PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Happy Veterans Day to everyone!
Having some C&D Exclusive in a Ferndown Tomato. It was tradition for me to call and spend the morning talking to my best friend
of 45 years who was also a veteran, instead I ordered flowers for his grave to be delivered and placed today. He passed away unexpectedly last month.
If you know a Veteran give them a call while there still with us or have a toast for the ones who aren’t.
They will appreciate it. That photo in the background was another Veteran and also my father just home from Korea in 1953.
View attachment 260514
Happy Veretans day! thought it was yesterday. 🤪 🧐

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Man, I really like this pipe! Have curbed my pipe acquisitions for near a year. Focusing on enjoy the 50 odd pipes I own. But this pipe is creating an itch I might have to scratch? Don’t own a Zulu. How’s it smoke?
Thanks! smokes great. larger bowl than expected, construction and mechanics are just fine. bit feels on the larger size, but not obnoxious, prob good for clenchers. hangs well. very happy with it!

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
Good Afternoon. Before lunch, smoking the second third of Rattray's Marlin flake, in a Peterson. And a shot of bourbon. It's almost mid-November, 73.4 °F. Sunny day. The breeze, however, seems to be well below, so a very cool and pleasant breeze. To be honest, it's a perfect day, to drink whiskey, smoke and smash the barbecue with bacon, sausage and red wine. I wish you a happy weekend. View attachment 260525
Bourbon, smoke, bbq, bacon, sausage, red wine?!? Sounds like my essential food groups. And with views like that...If I ever get to Spain, I'm swinging by!

Status
Not open for further replies.