PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

isaac liu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 30, 2022
China wuhan
A yes, the C. G. Jung “Red Book” a deep insight into mankind’s collective un-consciousness, written and drawn by the master-psychologist himself. I twice had a glimpse on the book with a scientist of the German Jung Association on a few chapters. Very interesting stuff in a kind of experimental self exploration of Jung’s psyche over 10 years living in self isolation as far as I remember at a lake in Switzerland. Before he died he closed it up in a Tresor, the essential heritage of all his scientific studies to be opened at the dawn of the 2000 years. Quite mysterious stuff. The Jung-Psychologiy is almost forgotten nowadays. Also a highly philosophical tractate.

Instead scientists nowadays try to explain humans by biological aspects of how their brains work, hormones and stuff. After almost 20 years those have found almost nothing to explain the traits of human spirit further.

Only drawback is the book is a little bit to be xpensive, no paperback available ,-)
According to records, Jung likes an American tobacco called granger. I tried to buy this tobacco to understand Jung's taste, but I didn't buy it in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.