PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed eight tasty slices of cinnamon raisin French toast with a sliced peach on the side. Continuing my afternoon of 100 year+ pipes with a bowl of year 1983 Condor Long Cut in a smooth straight 1870s Au Pacha meerschaum canted cutty with a sterling silver band and amber orific stem. Magnum Roastery Jamaican Blue Mountain, neat, is my drink on this very windy, rainy day.

I'm sure you know where this pipe came from. ;)
Au Pacha_cutty.jpg

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
I stumbled across a 3 year old Mylar bag of Rich Lewis' North Shore. I though I remembered it having a maple topping...

It's a Virginia/Burley blend. Maybe some sort of topping... I stuffed it in my Preben Holm Hallmark after smoking two bowls of C&D Autumn Evening.

There is some residual maple, on my palate and in the pipe. A touch of Latakia? Vanilla? Hmmm... Not bad. Maybe I'll have to smoke in a different pipe on a different day.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
@peteguy very generously repaired and cleaned my broken Kaywoodie, and included an interesting sample to try. My next course of action was obvious!

View attachment 172049

I'm really happy -- my old pipe has been given a funky new lease on life, and it's smoking great with this new baccy. What a wonderful community we have!
👏👏
I've been following your original thread on this pipe.
An old faithful friend restored to full functionality
Well done @peteguy

Status
Not open for further replies.