PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Yeah, and the overwhelming chutzpah of the principal and his wife.

Somewhere I was under the impression that Neumann came away with over $2 billion in stock. No idea if that's right or if it was restricted, etc.

But I do know if my cash flow got drained like theirs, I'd have to cut out smoking the stash of original Balkan Sobranie I have.

• Fourth quarter 2021 Operating Cash Flow was negative $373 million and Free Cash Flow was negative $467 million.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
You have such good taste! Totally agree, though I don't think we've watched every ep of every season. 5/5.
You have to look through several streaming services to see the whole run. Used ot be the first 20 easons were on Britbox, then 10 seasons got licensed off to another service. This happens a lot. Line Of Duty another interesting Police procedural, has seasons 1 thru 4, and season 6, on Britbox, but season 5 is on HULU. Craziness.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Navalny. CNN. 4/5. Not a barrel of fun, but some b/g I hadn't known about.

Oddly, I think, was the fact that his wife wouldn't wear a mask when that was one thing that prevented her from seeing her husband in hospital.

The scenes of phone calls to the small mob that were tasked with doing him in was well done, and the schlub who confirmed the story - was never heard from again, I am pretty sure.

Was the phone scene live or reenacted?

Reactions: Puffaluffaguss

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
Just finished watching The Survivor on HBO. It’s a true story about Harry Haft, who was a boxer that’s haunted by the memories of fighting fellow prisoners in concentration camps to survive… As w/most movies over 2 hrs, it had its slow moments, but overall it was good. 4/5

5222A1DB-C440-4AC1-A5E0-8AEB63FA93B7.jpeg

Reactions: jpmcwjr

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
Currently enjoying the Moon Knight series on Disney+.

I never really got into the character when I was a kid reading comics so I didn't know much about him going in, but I really like the story going into the 5th episode.

The action is good. The special effects are great. The acting is phenomenal! I just finished the 5th episode and was again blown away by Oscar Isaac's performance. Seriously, WOW! That man deserves an award for this show.

I'd rate it higher, but I'm only allowed 5/5*

4c18fe73697ae5c47ce4862f8dba22f8_a4b9b35cedb6cd38f0da87d597606419.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: trudger and jpmcwjr
Status
Not open for further replies.