PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2014
Rocky Patel Sun Grown Maduro.

It was a bit dry but still burned like normal, and it didn't turn harsh in the final third as most cigars seem to do, unfortunately that means I thought I could smoke it down to a nub.
After an hour of the sweats and spins, I couldn't relax until I had washed every hint of cigar smell out of my beard, mouth, and the pillow I had passed out onto.

Fine cigar, but next time I won't go past halfway no matter how good it seems to be.

F0480FD9-6333-40A0-B4D4-631E2CABCAFD.jpeg

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Rocky Patel Sun Grown Maduro.

It was a bit dry but still burned like normal, and it didn't turn harsh in the final third as most cigars seem to do, unfortunately that means I thought I could smoke it down to a nub.
After an hour of the sweats and spins, I couldn't relax until I had washed every hint of cigar smell out of my beard, mouth, and the pillow I had passed out onto.

Fine cigar, but next time I won't go past halfway no matter how good it seems to be.

View attachment 163301
For me when cigars are to damp that’s when they start to change and turn tannic, could be this one being drier than you normally smoke showed you the difference, obv just purely going by your statement.

Mar 1, 2014
For me when cigars are to damp that’s when they start to change and turn tannic, could be this one being drier than you normally smoke showed you the difference, obv just purely going by your statement.
That was my suspicion as well.
Shame my humidor is already stocked with 70% humidity packs if the turn in flavor does turn out to be moisture related, but at least drying out a cigar doesn't take much effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.