PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

TheHellYeah

Might Stick Around
Aug 2, 2023
Porto, Portugal
instagram.com
I’m new to the cigar universe. I’ve been exploring pipes on the past 8 montada or so. 2 days ago I started exploring cigars, so you probably imagine the mess in my head about the subject. Anyway… I’ve decided to go with Davidoff Primeros Nicaragua. Just finishing the first and only cigar I’ll have today!
By the way… I’m open to advice for beginners! 😀

IMG_8935.jpeg

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
Arturo Fuente Anejo # 60
v91vaAul.jpg

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
I’m new to the cigar universe. I’ve been exploring pipes on the past 8 montada or so. 2 days ago I started exploring cigars, so you probably imagine the mess in my head about the subject. Anyway… I’ve decided to go with Davidoff Primeros Nicaragua. Just finishing the first and only cigar I’ll have today!
By the way… I’m open to advice for beginners! 😀

View attachment 268512

With a cigar, take your time with lighting and smoking; with regard to lighting, try to keep the cigar away from the tip of the flame to avoid carbonizing the tobacco.

One or two puffs a minute should be enough to keep the cigar lit—while it might be satisfying to blow big clouds of smoke, you’ll get better flavour keeping the smoke minimal (much like pipe tobacco: wisps are better than clouds).

Enjoy and welcome!